SOLD by The Michael Stack Property Team
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A Lakefront Lifestyle to Envy... The Best Value North Facing Lakefront Home on the Market
Being one of only 7 in the street, this rare North facing lakefront home offers a unique private outlook of the lake and only one neighbour. The resort style open plan design is ideal, offering multiple living zones and separation for a small or large family.
The street is tightly held and the location ideal for those seeking an active lifestyle, with all the parks and lakes easily accessible. Take a dip in the private pool or entertain all your friends and family in the large alfresco pavilion that overlooks the private and serene parks, either-way living at 19 Sandleigh Crescent will be like being on a permanent vacation.
Features you will love:
- Rare North facing private oasis on a 800sqm. fully fenced block
- Expansive lake & park frontage with walking + cycling tracks at your doorsteps
- Large private yard - ideal for kids & pets
- Complete internal & external renovation throughout the home
- 4 large bedrooms evenly spread throughout the home
- The master is private & offers a large ensuite + walk-in robe
- The additional bedrooms are private & in a separate wing with their own living room + bathroom
- Additional Kitchenette in the 3rd living room & kids retreat is ideal for family & friends to stay, rent out to Air-BNB or let to Uni students for extra income
- An open plan living room offers uninterrupted views of the lakes, parks & the pool
- The 3rd living room is currently being used as a private study & library but could be easily converted to another bedroom or media room
- The new kitchen has had no expense spared with the addition of a Butlers pantry, stonetops & all the i wants a budding Chef would desire
- Ducted split zone air conditioning, keeps the home cool in Summer & Warm in winter
- Newly installed ducted vacuum system, makes cleaning that much easier
- 5kW of solar off-sets your energy bills to run the home
- The 12m in-ground salt pool overlooking the lake is large enough for laps or the biggest of family get togethers
- The outdoor alfresco patio flows seamlessly off the living room & has full views of the lakes + parks, it offers an all weather protection with a purpose built roof, along with plantation shutters to screen out the sun or the wind
- Walk through the back gate out onto hectares of manicured grass parklands & meander along the myriad of paths that circumnavigate the lakes of Sippy Downs, perfect for an active lifestyle
- With only 1 neighbour privacy is paramount, the neighbourhood is like-minded, the street tightly held & highly desirable
- Private lane-way access with ample off-street parking
When buying lakefront property there are a number of non negotiables, they include: North facing, private, real water views so close you can touch them, access to the parks for walking and running, a street that everyone wants to live in but no one ever wants to move from; 19 Sandleigh Street is that property.
Live in a home that offers an acreage lifestyle without the mowing, a lifestyle for active residents, one of only 40 true North facing lakefront homes, one of only 150 lakefront homes in a street that sees no traffic, a lifestyle for those who are private but love family and entertaining.
This is that home you have dreamed of owning, that rare opportunity that only presents itself once in a lifetime. With nothing to do, you can move straight in and live the dream, but act quickly, as of right now there are no other lakefront homes on the market in Sippy Downs.
Selling now, our instructions are very clear. See you this week at the open home or call us for your own private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.