Sold by Dallas Foster - Your Sippy Downs Real Estate Agent
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome home to this Sippy Downs family charmer, it's that perfect starter home for the modern and stylish family which offers a massive amount of value with a list of all the exciting features below; at a competitively low price that won't last long so be sure to act quick.
Freshly renovated and meticulously kept, this home will surely please the crowd of any family, who's budget conscious, but are wanting a nicely designed well renovated home that has nothing to do but just move in.
- Well presented homed = TICK
- Freshly renovated = TICK
- Large outdoor entertaining area = TICK
- Large shed = TICK
- Separate living areas = TICK
- Great location = TICK
- Affordable = TICK
It has OUR tick of approval, surely it has YOURS.?
As the owners have committed elsewhere, the property has been priced to sell and will not last long at this price with everything that is included.
Call Dallas Foster on 0426 817 163 to arrange your private inspection, or we look forward to meeting you at this weekends open home.
(Investors take note: Ray White Sippy Downs currently has a 0% vacancy rate in Sippy Downs, the projected rent return for this property is between $480.00 and $500.00 per week - invest today in what is considered the fastest growing area on the Sunshine Coast)
Features you will love:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, main bedroom: aircon, fan & ensuite
- Built-in's + fans in each bedroom
- DLUG: internal & external access (Epoxy floor)
- 2 seperate living areas
- Large, outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious block of 482sqm.
- New shed: Extra roller door, can drive car/trailer from the other side
- Sentricon: Termite Elimination System
- New bathrooms: main & ensuite
- New carpet throughout & freshly painted
- Professionally installed, built-in study desk w/ cupboards
- Aircon in each bedroom & living area
- Shed on concrete slab: 6.3m (L) x 4m (W) x 3.6m (H)
- 2 x water tanks (5,000L) which can service everything
- Gardens beautifully landscaped, concrete pathway around the house, high quality irrigation installed in gardens & lawn
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.