SOLD by the Michael Stack Property Team
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you searching for value? Here is the perfect affordable first home or retirement plan. Just one look is all you need; it's surprisingly affordable and a move in the right direction. A smart choice for you and your family, and only available for one lucky buyer.
Features you will love:
- An easy, flat walk to schools, shops, & University
- Secure, automatic gate keeps the kids & pets inside & off the main road
- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in cupboards, fans & air conditioning
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite off the main & large separate guest bathroom with bath + shower
- Modern decor will suit most buyers with warm colours & a low maintenance easy-care floor
- Modern, functional floor plan perfect for families offering 2 air conditioned living areas
- Large double glass sliding doors lead off all living rooms to the private backyard entertaining area
- The kitchen is modern & functional & the focal point of the home that overlooks the private, back courtyard with BBQ
- Large covered patio entertaining off the main living room & kitchen connects the large backyard perfectly
- Generous 600sqm. flat, fully fenced block with electric double gate access & ample off-street parking
- Additional garden sheds for the mower & outdoor tools
- Fully fenced & landscaped with established trees gives you rare privacy in this very quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood
- Available to move in immediately with motivated sellers looking for all genuine offers
What is your vision for the future? If it involves providing a secure affordable home for your family's future where they will be safe and comfortable then make 179 University Way your home today. It's a step in the right direction, and it will not last long.
Our advice is that you act quickly and buy today so that you and your family can be moved in and settled before the new school year begins in 2018.
(Investors take note: Ray White Sippy Downs currently has a 0% vacancy rate in Sippy Downs, the projected rent return for this property is between $500 and $560 per week - invest today in what is considered the fastest growing area on the Sunshine Coast)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.