SOLD By Michael Stack & Peter Chant
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Act now call for your private inspection today before it is gone again.
In a quiet street lies a rare, North facing family oasis that offers a unique private resort style backyard. The design of the home is idyllic and desirable, with good separation. The street is tightly held and the location ideal for those seeking an active lifestyle, with all the parks and lakes easily accessible.
One of the last few remaining executive homes that are currently available on the market and that will be ready you and your family to move into for Christmas and the new school year.
Dad will love having his own private bar overlooking the pool, mum will love watching the kids swim the summer away from the kitchen and large outdoor patio, either-way living at 5 Pembroke Crescent will be like being on a permanent vacation.
Features you will love:
- North facing, private street with easy access to all the parks & lakes
- Large, flat fully fenced 600m2 block with ample yard for a trampoline
- In-ground resort style swimming pool & spa private & perfectly located off the living room
- Large outdoor patio, BBQ area & a private wet bar overlooking the pool & patio - perfect for entertaining
- 2 large living zones that are all ducted with reverse cycle air conditioning - the central living room had vaulted ceilings & makes for the perfect formal lounge room or media room
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with the master having direct access to the pool
- Master chefs kitchen - with large servery & an unobstructed view of the pool + patio area
- Double lock-up garage + ample off-street parking
- Private, fenced courtyard with secure gated entrance to the front of the home
- Low maintenance & easy care lifestyle on offer
For our owners this has been a great family home, a dream come true, one full of memories, a great lifestyle, convenient and just ideal in every way. Access to the kids schools and University is all only a short walk away, which makes the running around after them so much easier, as does the easy access to the Bruce Highway for the commute to and from Brisbane.
Rarely do great quality homes that offer a walk-in, nothing to do opportunity present themselves, rarely do homes that offer a resort feel in a quiet street come to the market, well today they do - but not for long; this home will make the short list and we are confident will sell.
Don't settle for second best, inspect this home now to see why living a private and secluded life in Sippy Downs is far more desirable, more affordable and now very achievable.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.