Sold by Michael Stack & Peter Chant
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delaware Drive... It's a location where from the moment you turn down the leafy street you are greeted by stunning homes, immaculate lawns and beautifully established gardens. Few houses enjoy such a privileged position, offering an infusion of relaxed style and sophistication. Open plan living soaks in ample, natural light from the North facing aspect. The home seduces you from the very first moment you step off the curb.
Features you will love:
- 4 enormous bedrooms that are evenly distributed throughout the home offering the perfect separation
- The master bedroom with ensuite & built-in robe takes prime position overlooking the patio
- Once inside, you are greeted by high ceilings, expansive views off the back patio, pool & established gardens
- Natural sunlight beams into the large formal lounge, dining & family room
- The family room is tiled, & again, connects seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining areas + family rooms
- Walk into the kitchen & be surprised, sprawling benchtops & ample cupboards are a must for any budding master chef
- Mum can watch all the kids play happily in the backyard, or splash all summer long in the in-ground pool & stay connected with guest through the servery window
- The double lock-up garage is larger than normal, with extra high ceilings & access to the side rear of the home
- The in-ground salt pool is generous in size, with built-in water feature, it takes pride & place off the living room & patio
- Hard wired garden lighting
- Additional laundry storage
- Fully flat & fenced 600sqm. block
- Internal back to base security system
- Reverse cycle, split system air conditioning throughout the living & bedrooms
To live a life less ordinary is a dream worth having - relax and watch the scene unfold before you. The modern and contemporary design is comfortable, inspired by family; offering generous living proportions. You will wish Summer could last forever, you will wish you were here.
Listen to your heart, indulge yourself and come take a look... but don't take too long though, as the location is highly sought-after; the opportunities are rare and tightly held. This is the home you and your family have been searching for.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.