SOLD by the Michael Stack Property Team
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In the words of Frank Sinatra, The Best is Yet to Come". 7 Sinatra Street is a one of kind and will offer owners a peaceful but tranquil location that is perfectly positioned in the heart of Sippy Downs - everything you need is only minutes away.
The bush backdrop offers an exclusive and private barrier between you and any future developments. Take a stroll along the walking tracks that link you to the lakes and plethora of parks, our Sippy Downs community offers the perfect lifestyle for the young and adventurous.
Don't just take my word for it, come along to this weekends open home and see for yourself why this home could be your families next move. With flexible settlement terms our owners are ready to make the move, all offers are encouraged as is your inspection.
Features you will love:
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 at the front & 2 at the rear of the home
- Master bedroom is large in size & boasts a walk-in robe + ensuite overlooking the private pool
- 2 large living rooms divided by the kitchen, allow for seperate entertaining & dining
- Large master chefs kitchen, offers a large gas cooktop & electric oven, ample bench space + more than enough cupboards & draws with an uninterrupted view of the private backyard
- 9 foot ceilings provide ample natural light & encourage natural breezes throughout the home
- Private in-ground pool is positioned at the front & hidden behind a beautiful rendered wall with natural vine & hedges framing you from the world beyond
- 2 large bathrooms & a large laundry, everyone will have enough time in the morning to get ready
- 5kW solar power system helps with reducing your energy costs
- Large double lock-up garage & a small garden shed at the rear will hold most of the tools + toys
- Backyard is private & offers a Zen like garden + courtyard for chilling out, relaxing or entertaining your guests when they come over for a BBQ
- Most rooms are air conditioned & there is ample security screens on most doors & windows
There really is no better street than Sinatra Street to call home, just ask the neighbours they will tell you how beautiful it is and how lucky they are to live here.
It's the street get togethers, the stroll along the paths and the peaceful backdrop that will make you stop and wonder. Once you step inside you will feel automatically at home and oblivious to everything else that is happening beyond - welcome home to 7 Sinatra Street, your families next move.
- 5kW Solar System
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.