SOLD by Dallas Foster
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
What a fantastic property, in a fantastic location offering fantastic value for your money. This property will fly out the window at this price so don't miss out - fair warning.
Renovated to a high level of quality and finishing, you don't see properties like this everyday, I can assure you of that. With the average block sizes in "Flame Tree" and Palmviews "Harmony", less than 380 square meters, this property boasts a huge amount of value for your money in todays market, at an entry level price.
Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac, backing onto Windmill Park and within ear shot of the Chancellor Primary School, theres no better location for your family than 43 Sorbonne Close.
Exciting features you will love:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- DLUG - internal access/electric door
- Property completely fenced
- Property backs onto Windmill Park' w/ gate access
- Huge outdoor entertaining area, all concrete
- Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac, no passing traffic
- 30 second walk to the Chancellor Primary School
- Currently vacant: Move in or rent out
- Rental Appraisal: $480 - $490 p/week
- New ensuite
- Painted throughout inside
- New curtains/curtain rods
- New lighting throughout
- New air conditioner
- New kitchen: benchtops, cupboards, pendent lights
This property presents as new, and is a red hot opportunity for anyone looking to call Sippy Downs their home. Enquire today to arrange your inspection or we look forward to seeing you at this weekends open home - but it might be sold by then!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.