SOLD BY Michael Stack, Peter Chant, Haiden Roeger
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This can be your first move or it could be your last. On show is a masterful example of space utilisation, a single level surprise that is stunning and distinctive. It's brand new and ready with all the I wants. Everything is close at hand, new style in a dream estate that looks like it just jumped out of the pages of a Home Beautiful Magazine, therefore we are confident that it won't last long.
An ideal family home or investment property, it's located on a corner block with a fully fenced yard that is perfect for your children and pets. Across from the house is a never to be built on nature reserve.
Features We Love:
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home designed with the family in mind.
- Open plan living area with coffered ceiling leading onto the large undercover alfresco space (26m2). Separate Media room.
- Kitchen with Cesar stone benchtops and soft close doors and drawers..
- Easy care vinyl plank flooring in the living area and media room, with all four bedrooms carpeted.
- Large linen cupboards in both the hall and laundry.
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe and fully tiled ensuite with wall hung vanity and large frameless shower screen.
- Main bathroom features an oversized shower with frameless glass screen, a double basin wall hung vanity and freestanding bath.
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Air conditioning to the main living area, with ceiling fans in all bedrooms, media room and the alfresco dining area.
- Double garage with automatic door leads directly into the house and the side garden.
- NBN connected and Foxtel wired.
Positioned in the Flame Tree Pocket estate, you're just minutes from schools, shops, and the Sunshine Coast University precinct. It's new, it's modern, and offers a rare aspect only very few homes in Flame Tree Pocket have available. It's practical and can be yours today and ready to move into tomorrow.
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.