SOLD by Peter Chant
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Buyers Should Move Fast to Secure This Dual Living Home
ALL Serious Buyers MUST make your offer known today. Our Sellers Circumstances require a Cash Offer as soon as possible.
These homes simply do not exist. Nestled away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with one neighbour, 26 Tallangatta Street is a home that caters for the modern family.
Plenty of off-street parking allows room for all of dads toys, and the large fully fenced backyard has enough room for a trampoline and the kids to play footy.
Downstairs has been set up as a nearly, fully self-contained flat with an ensuite and kitchenette. Perfect for your Mum and Dad to take advantage, or for the teenager who isn't ready to leave home.
Features You Will Love:
- Fully fenced 1,139m block
- Enough off-street parking for an additional 4 cars
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- 3 outdoor areas overlooking the private bush reserve
- Recently renovated main bathroom
- Garden shed
- 12 feet high vaulted ceilings in the living room with exposed timber rafters
- Fully, self-contained downstairs flat with kitchenette, ensuite & plenty of living space
- Solid brick construction
- Separate laundry
- Rear access through double hinged gate
With capacity for dual living, additional car accommodation and plenty of potential to add value; not to mention the quiet cul-de-sac location.
With Sellers this motivated it's hard to find a reason not to inspect.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.