SOLD By The Michael Stack Property Team
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Brightwater living offers your dream lifestyle. Nothing compares to waking up every day in a friendly, safe and secure community. Homes like this are highly sought after. Brightwater living satisfies all the senses and offers a retreat from the stresses of everyday life. Inspect this home today to see why living in Brightwater is so desirable. It's one of those pleasant things not often looked for, but just happens to appear when you least expect it. It's sweet Serendipity.
Behind the front gate is a dream come true - a home of unique proportions, design and functionality. It's your private entertaining oasis that offers resort style living in a suburban location where everything you desire is only a short minute's walk or drive away. Properties like this are rarely offered, highly desirable and let's be honest - a one of a kind.
Features You Will Love:
• Over 300m2 of living spread over 2 levels and set up ideally for dual living. This home has direct access to and overlooks the private and picturesque waterways of Brightwater
• Upstairs has a dedicated activity room with built in kitchenette - ideal for a home based office or parent retreat
• 4 enormous bedrooms spread throughout the home, with 2 Master bedrooms, one on each level, both offering a full walk-in robe and ensuite
• With 3 large living rooms, every family member has a place to call their own
• Central open plan dining and formal lounge overlook the large functional back yard
• The family room flows off the kitchen and also looks out to the back yard. It connects seamlessly to the fully covered outdoor patio area and large architecturally designed and manicured gardens
• The main kitchen will impress the fussiest cook, with its 2 pac finishes and granite bench tops. From this vantage point, cooking a feast whilst watching the kids run and play in the backyard is as easy as baking a cake.
• The large dedicated Media room is better than a night at the cinema - fully sound proofed, air-conditioned and fitted out with the state of the art sound technology. Forget the Gold Class experience, sit back, push a button and settle in for a great night of movies or sport
• An additional storage area in the garage is ideal for all the camping gear, as is the large external storage shed.
• The entire yard is fully fenced, private and secure with filtered views of the Brightwater waterways
• Tinted windows and doors offer ample light during the day and privacy at night. Added security screens allow for the home to be secure and open all day long
• Fully ducted air throughout the home and an additional separate split system in the downstairs guest room make the temperature comfortable all year round.
• The flat fully fenced 543m2 block is in a quiet cul-de- sac which allows easy, direct access to the expansive council maintained parklands, walkways and picturesque waterways - a real lifestyle to be envied
• Brightwater is a highly desirable residential estate with space to grow. It is close to schools, shops and transport. Take advantage of the new Aldi and enjoy a cold beverage or awesome meal with the whole family at the Brightwater Tavern.
The attraction for families seeking access to the Brightwater school and the Mountain Creek State High School are all hear, your in both school catchment zones and only minutes to the new hospital, beach and motorway.
Your motivation is the location, where everyone can achieve a healthy and active lifestyle with parks, playgrounds, walking paths and open spaces - all on your doorstep. Live in a well-located, friendly, safe and secure community. On offer is a rare opportunity to secure a blue chip real estate property in a location that is tightly held and highly desirable. My advice ... Buy the dream before someone else does ... you and your family deserve it!
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.