SOLD By Matt O'Grady
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
PLEASE NOTE: The open home scheduled for tonight 29/11 at 5:30-6pm has now been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience.
The wow factor! You'll be sold on this property, just driving from the gateway to the house! The long concrete driveway is bordered by manicured lawns, man-made lakes stocked with perch, established gardens of fruit trees, roses, camellias, liquid amber's and leopard trees; all carefully planted to still allow the beautiful Queenslander home to be the centre of attention.
With a fresh renovation undertaken throughout, the home features three bedrooms, large modern bathroom, separate large lounge, dining room that adjoins the kitchen and separate laundry. Boasting original breezeway fret work, tongue in groove timber walls and original polished timber floors, this home really is stunning. Sit out under the wrap verandas and take in the gorgeous acreage, where all the hard work has already been done for you.
- Huge shed approx 4.6m high, adjacent to double garage with workshop
- Irrigation by a quick turn of the tap - 20L water tank
- Established gardens, level lawn acreage
- Chook run
- Shade cloth green house, raised bed veggie gardens
- Split system air con in every bedroom & fans in all rooms
- Log fireplace
- Gas cooking
- Fully fenced
- Concrete driveway & turning bay
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.