SOLD by Matt O'Grady
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large, family home sits in one of the best and well-presented streets of the Glenview area. Properties in this enclave are sort-after and do not come to the market often, so when the option is available - grab it.
The property is just over 5,300sqm. and still has lots of potential with room in either the front, or rear of the home for a pool. There is a shed to the rear of the property with power and water but once again there is plenty of room for another shed, if you required a larger workshop or a bigger area for caravan storage. The area to the front is nice, flat and great for kicking a footy or setting up the cricket pitch.
The house is very modern with stone benches, study and media room with separate living areas and a great outdoor zone that is very private. All the bedrooms are larger than standard and inclusions such as high ceilings plus ducted air conditioning are here as well. The home is ready for you to move right in and shorter settlement times are available.
- Modern, over-sized kitchen with gas cooking & stone benchtops
- 4 bedrooms, large master with resort style ensuite & bath
- 2 totally separate living areas with high ceilings
- Separately zoned, ducted air conditioning for comfort
- Under cover entertainment area overlooking the green backdrop
- Approx. 5,338sqm. of usable land with the potential to add value
- 3 bay colour bond shed & double garage with internal access
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.