SOLD by Dallas Foster
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fruitful investment at that, the current owners have thoroughly enjoyed the returns from this property for a number of years but it's now time to move on and allow the next savvy investor to enter an ideal property venture for their expanding portfolio.
Currently leased at $410 per week, the property offers a healthy return with current Vacancy Rates at less than 1% in todays market; making these types of properties highly sought-after.
Features you will love:
- Currently rented at $410 p/week until 1st May 2018
- Great location within The Atrium'; walk to all facilities
- Low Body Corp. fees
- Open plan Living
- Immaculately presented, superb condition
- Modern & sleek kitchen
- Downstairs powder room/toilet
- DLUG with internal access
- Master bedroom: walk-in robe, ensuite, fan & A/C
- Beds 1, 2 & 3: built-in's & ceiling fans
'The Atrium' offers a prime position with easy access to beautiful beaches, close proximity to a large selection of the best private schools, The University, public transport, shopping and employment opportunities. Low outgoings and the convenient location to the knowledge precinct are just two of the reasons why this townhouse makes for a great investment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.