SOLD By The Michael Stack Property Team
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Picturesque Privacy with Dual Living Potential in the Foothills of Buderim
Word simply will not do, you are encouraged to step inside and embrace the soul-soothing seclusion on offer. Offering formal and casual entertaining options for the largest of families, without compromising individual space or privacy. Framed by mother nature with a peaceful running creek and private tree-lined reserve, this hidden sanctuary offers a true Buderim lifestyle in a peaceful secluded setting.
Located in the foot hills of Buderim, and only one kilometer to Matthew Flinders College, this family haven is sure to be on our next sellers list and your top three buys. Designed for seperate living, the ensuited guest room is perfect for that teenager who won't leave home or perfect for the in-laws or share accommodation.
Features you will love:
- 5 over-sized bedrooms, evenly placed throughout the home
- Master parents retreat & separate wing overlooking bush reserve
- 3 bathrooms in total including 2 ensuited bedrooms
- Split level design offering 2 separate living rooms flowing onto large entertaining decks that overlook the pristine & private bush reserve
- Gourmet Chefs kitchen with granite benchtops & stainless appliances off the living & entertaining decks
- Sit under the star-lit night on the large pavilion style entertaining deck that flows & wraps around the home + the pool
- Fully zoned & ducted air conditioning throughout for all season comfort
- Solar hot water & gas cooktop along with solar power with back to grid supply for energy efficient living
- Additional water tanks for pool & gardens tucked away & perfectly positioned
- The Fully fenced courtyard offers a secure entrance & a safe environment for children & pets
- In-ground salt pool leading off the large entertaining deck framed by mother nature
- Private cul-de-sac location, setback from the road offering complete seclusion from your neighbors
- Purpose built 9m x 6m caravan & boat shed with seamless flooring, electric roller door & extended carport to house 4+ cars
- Located only minutes to Matthew Flinders College, the University & Buderim Village
This hidden Buderim sanctuary provides the perfect setting for entertaining, find yourself relaxing and rejuvenating either on the deck or by the pool whilst the peaceful sound of crystal clear running water soothes your soul. If privacy and convenience are important to you, then this artwork of he heart is just perfect.
Big enough for a large family the home offers separate living for Mum, Dad, Nanna and Pop or that teenager you just cant seem to move on... little explorers will love the creek and the native bush backdrop but feel safe and secure knowing they are in your own backyard.
On offer... simply a unique style of living that truly captures the epitome of a Buderim lifestyle, your family...your home! For more information, or your very own private viewing contact Michael Stack on 0417 211 221 or email me direct on email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.