Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
A Place to Call Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BIG on value, investors, families and all retirees should put 30 Oak Grove Way Sippy Downs on their must see list, this weekend's inspection list. If you have been searching for that illusive four bedroom home on a 700sqm. block in a quiet yet convenient street, that has genuine double gate side access then this is the one.
Sounds to good to be true? Well its not! Just listed and poised to sell fast, this modern brick home sits perfectly to the side of the large, flat fully fenced block allowing generous side access to fit in a caravan, boat, a pool, a shed or both.
Located in a peaceful well maintained neighbourhood, this quiet street is perfect for families with young children and/or retirees. The backyard and open plan living area, invite ample sunshine and warmth into the home. With the large master bedroom with ensuite at the rear, this home has great separation for a growing family. The open plan lounge and family/dining are off the kitchen looks out to the covered patio area and large backyard.
Features you will love:
- 4 large double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Open plan living, lounge + dining is functional & family friendly
- Generous kitchen with ample cupboard space & views across the living room + out to the backyard
- Electric hot water, 3000L slimline water tank assists in making this home energy efficient
- 2 bathrooms & separate laundry
- Less than 17 years old in a near new estate
- University & schools are all only 7 minutes away
- Double lock-up remote garage
- Large, flat fully fenced 700sqm.
- Great investment property for the portfolio, potential rental yield of $600 per week with a 0% Vacancy Rate
Our owners are moving into a lifestyle estate, they want this property sold and settled as quickly as possible - all inspections welcomed and offers encouraged prior to Auction for consideration. Meticulous in every way and a must see on this weekends open home list.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.