Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Entry level purchase in Sippy Downs - the "Knowledge Precinct"
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering a simple and easy lifestyle that will induce you to relax and unwind after a long, tiring week. This family home is not too big nor is it too small, it's just that perfect size that is practical, and makes life that much more enjoyable for today's modern family.
As you pull into the front of the property, you have easy access via a sweeping, larger-than-normal driveway, which has room for an additional car, boat or jet ski.
Walking through the front door, you are greeted with a light and bright seperate lounge room that could be easily enjoyed by the parents, or chuck the kids in there to watch their favourite movie whilst the parents entertain at the other end of the house.
The large master bedroom is conveniently located away from the other three bedrooms and has a spacious walk in robe, an ensuite and air conditioning.
Walking towards the other end of the house, the kitchen is situated centrally, next to the dining area and second lounge/playroom, and overlooks the low maintenance yard to keep an eye on the kids. This kitchen is well appointed with plenty of cupboards, pantry space and a dishwasher.
A secure backyard perfectly designed for the kids, you have access to a 450sqm block - the kids can run free and wild; place the swing set and you're ready to go! The patio is a lovely setting for twilight dinners in the fresh air, on a balmy summers evening.
Features you will love:
- Air conditioning in lounge room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Master Bedroom: Walk-in robe & ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4: Spacious built-in robes
- Separate toilet from main bathroom
- DLUG: internal access
- New easy-care, vinyl plank boards throughout
- 4kW solar system, linked to a Topspear solar monitor to let you know when you're making solar
- The home is in great condition & presents well with bright new down lights throughout the living, dining, kitchen & outdoor areas
- On a quiet street with stress free access to the Sunshine Motorway
- Walk/ride to Chancellor College & the Sunshine Coast University
- Rented at $485 p/week until 27/12/18
- Close proximity to the park & Chancellor lakes with lovely walking tracks
The sellers have thoroughly enjoyed living here but it's now time for the next chapter in their lives that demands their home to be sold in an idealistic time frame.
With the average sale price in Sippy Downs steadily increasing, now is your unique window of opportunity to secure a neat and tidy home in an ideal location. It's everything you need and always wanted, so why wait further? Offers prior to Auction are highly encouraged and all will be considered. Call Dallas Foster on 0426 817 163 for any further information or queries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.