Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Dual Living, Golden Opportunity in Sippy Downs
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
First time offered for sale since ownership of nearly twenty-three years, is this golden opportunity to secure a dual living occupancy in the heart of the knowledge precinct, Sippy Downs.
Situated park-side, this beautiful home offers amazing value for money with multiple living areas, a self contained flat, in-ground pool and more - it's got the lot!
This quaint three bedroom home in the perfect location, offers a low maintenance lifestyle located only a short walk from the array of public and private schools, University and boutique shops.
The home backs onto your very own exclusive park and offers a direct rare access for walking the dog or taking the kids out to kick a ball or ride a bike, its safe and convenient that is easy to live in and easy to own.
This home is a hidden gem, as there are less than twenty homes available in Sippy Downs that have a park as their neighbour and that offer direct park access; properties like these are rare as hen teeth!
- Dual living opportunity: converted garage
- Self contained flat: media room, bedroom & kitchenette
- Main bedroom: large built-in's & ceiling fan
- Seperate dining room
- Spacious lounge room
- Practical kitchen layout: upgraded range hood & extended bench top
- In-ground saltwater pool
- Property N/NE aspect, overlooking Windmill Park'
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- First time offered for sale since ownership of nearly 23 years
- House freshly painted & re-carpeted throughout
- Solar system: 5kW
- Split system air conditioning x 2
- Security screens on all exterior doors
- Building & Pest report available upon request
With the Sippy Downs average sale price increasing month after month, this is a rare opening to secure massive value at such little money. It's in your budget, it ticks all the boxes, call today and we can help you purchase this home at a price you can afford.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
401m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.