Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare Corner Block Opportunity!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In real estate, there is time to look and a time to buy... and today is the time to buy! 7 Ribbonwood Street is our latest listing in Sippy Downs, and to be honest will be the number 1 listing on our Best Sellers List. Offering an unbeatable combination of style, comfort and convenience, buying this home today will make all your dreams come true tomorrow... and put a smile on your budgets face.
It's perfect for those starting up or slowing down, it's low on maintenance, it's big on space and full of value. Don't delay, because it's waiting for you today and tomorrow may be just to late!
Features we love:
- Flat, fully fenced 444sqm. corner block in a quiet convenient street - next to recently renovated Bellflower Park
- Modern, functional floor plan offering separated living
- Large formal lounge/family room separate to the dining & kitchen, but not closed off
- Open plan dining off the kitchen, with breaky-bar connects both the lounge & outdoor alfresco area seamlessly
- 4 bedrooms, the master is more a parents retreat worthy of a 5 star hotel, the 3 additional bedrooms are large & perfect for children of all ages
- The modern decor will fit perfectly with your furniture regardless of your style
- Large, outdoor alfresco deck area overlooks the low maintenance backyard, perfect for kids, or the family pet, but not too big that you will be mowing all weekend
- Separate dedicated laundry, offers more living & storage space with a private courtyard perfect for drying
- Reduce your electricity & water bills with solar on the roof & 2 x rain water tanks in the backyard
- Fans & air conditioning in every room to cater for the warm Summer months
- A traditional wood burner fire place resonates that warm & cosy feel to the home
- Double lock-up garage offers ample off-street parking
There is real value here, it's the perfect first home, retirement option or if you're looking to grow your investment portfolio; the dollars make plenty of cents here. Call today to arrange your private viewing before this weekend's open home.
444m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.