Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price Slashed! Make an offer today…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's had a fresh makeover on the interior, as well as the exterior, and ready to be moved into. Made to call home to the next family or the investor that can capitalise on all the hard work that's already been done; either way, this property offers options and choices, all for your benefit.
Features of the property:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms: built-in robes + ceiling fans
- Main bedroom ensuited
- Seperate media room/kids rumpus - perfect for entertaining
- Great sized backyard: room for a pool
- Electric DLUG with internal & external access
- Family friendly neighbourhood
- Vacant possession: Move in or rent it out
- Rental appraisal: $480.00 - $500.00 p/week
- Roof restored/repainted
- Driveway repainted
- New fence at front
- Completely repainted throughout inside & outside
- New fans/lights
- New oven, cook top & range hood
- New kitchen bench tops & kitchen sink/tap
- New carpet throughout
- New basin in bathrooms/shower screens
- Landscaped + new clothes line
- New blinds throughout
Bernheid Crescent is ideally situated just off Albany Street, which is known and highly sought-after for it's pristine lakes of Chancellor park. Enjoy a sun rise stroll around the interconnected lakes, start and finish at Bernheid Crescent - you'll love doing life right here.
Call Dallas Foster today to arrange your inspection on 0426 817 163.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
450m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.