Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
3 Lot Sub-Division - D. A Approved - Cash Flow Positive
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 8 Cars
There is no problem finding blocks for sale on the east side of the Bruce Highway, these parcels of land are common place and keenly sought by investors and home owners alike they range from between 300m2 to 500m2 on average and do not offer very much room to move. What we have to offer today is an opportunity to secure not only 1 but 2 x 1 ha/ 2.47 acre parcel of land located only minutes to everything that Sippy Downs has to offer.
44 Laxton Road is a rare opportunity to purchase a well established 3 dwelling property with DA approval to subdivide into a further 3 lots. And with all the existing infrastructure situated on block #1 the possibilities are endless.
At the front of the property you are greeted by the primary dwelling which has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and accommodates 2 car. The triple lock up garage has been converted a 4th living space which is currently being used as a home office.
The Secondary Dwelling of Unit is fully self contained with one bedroom, one bathroom, an open plan living space off the kitchen with a back balcony overlooking to property. Originally designed as a resource for additional rental income, the dwelling would be prefect for mum or dad who are now on their own or that teenager that just won't leave home.
The Third Dwelling is currently being leased for commercial purposes and will never have a problem finding a future tenant.
Features we Love:
- Existing Acreage with a 4 bedroom house PLUS a stand alone one bedroom granny flat and 2 large sheds (one rented to a botanist)
- 3 block sub-division - DA approved
- Existing property will retain all infrastructure
- Current rent return on main property excluding 2 future blocks = $1365per week = $67,600 per annum. ($550 House + $265 Granny Flat + $550 Shed)
- 2 future blocks with a estimated size of 2 to 3 acres each.
- Rent alone will cover holding costs on a interest only basis.
- The DA approval would allow you to keep all existing infrastructure and either build and live in or sell the 2 x one hectare flat lots.
There are currently no other opportunities on the Sunshine Coast at this price point with so much potential. Palmview will be soon accessible to Kawana via Sippy Downs through the new Harmony development and will house an additional 4000 lots and increased infrastructure.
With inspections being the only true way to understand the diversity that the block has to offer, don't delay and call Michael Stack or Peter Chant today for more information.
2.716 ha / 6.71 acres
8 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.