Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cute as a Button, The Perfect New Beginning in Nambour
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This is a call out to the retirees, first home buyers and investors! 25 Glenys Street is cottage style living at it's finest in a location that is quiet, sort-after and tightly held. It is the perfect home base to return too, in between trips around the country. Or it is your chance to get a foot hold in a market that is leaving so many young couples behind.
Features we love:
- Low maintenance living without having to be in a duplex living or town house
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the living of the home
- Huge car port - perfect for a large caravan, boat or motor home
- 2 extra large bedrooms
- Open plan living leading out to a private patio
- Like minded neighbours
- Walking distance to St. Johns & local IGA + shops
- Situated on a bus route
- Newly installed hot water system
This unique property has so much to offer; our owners will be sorry to see it go, but have commitments elsewhere and therefore the home must be Sold.
25 Glenys Street, is a step in the right direction, it's your next move, because family is forever and they deserve the best at a price you all can afford.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
751m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.