Takes to Kids Like Ducks to Water in the Foothills of Buderim!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Yes, this affordable family-friendly dream home is eager for a new beginning and will be popular for all the right reasons. It has the space factor, it's in a popular estate in a premium street, it's that family favourite with features galore. Backing onto your very own park, the kids will love the open space and you will enjoy the peace and quiet of a suburban lifestyle.
Your three wishes of quality, convenience and comfort are all coming true when you buy 13 Andriana Drive, Buderim plus you have all the room you need for the family caravan, a in-ground pool, your boat or camper trailer.
Features you will love:
- 4 large bedrooms evenly separated, the main bedroom has a private view of the backyard, an ensuite & walk-in robe
- All of the bedrooms have built-in cupboards, fans & new carpets
- The living & family rooms are all freshly re-carpeted, offering good separation for meal, TV & general family time
- The original kitchen overlooks the back patio & out through the family room to the backyard & park ensuring you never miss those special moments with the kids while they play & grow
- Both bathrooms are original & spacious, it offers all the amenities you would need
- The exterior including the roof, have all had a full makeover with render & paint all the way around, new external tiling & some landscaping too
- A large, fully covered rear patio connects the family & living rooms to the outdoors & takes in the ambiance of the private park & serene backdrop
- The original double garage is big enough for the largest of cars
- The flat, low maintenance easy-care block is perfect for a pool or a shed
- The kids & the dog can bring all their toys, the cubby, the trampoline & the soccer nets too
- The fully fenced 700m2 block is located in a family-friendly, quiet cul-de-sac perfect for children & families looking for a tranquil environment
- The park backdrop offers the perfect outlook, the backyard has ample room for a pool & the home has only 2 neighbours
- You have your own private swing-set too
- Only 1km to Matthew Flinders College, the kids can walk, ride or catch the bus
As a resident in Buderim and with four small children, I can honestly say that there is not a more convenient location to live, the friendly residents of this street will not only make you feel welcome but become long term friends where memories will be created and shared for many years to come. Rarely do homes this close to Matthew Flinders and the Sunshine Coast University come to the market at this price.
Perfectly practical and practically perfect, 13 Andriana Drive is your happily ever after and a must see on your top three list of favourites - see you this weekend or call for a private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
703m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.