A Private Family Home close to schools
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A private personal paradise. Located in one of the most convenient and desirable locations in Sippy Downs, this home offers a relaxing and private feel. The tranquil gardens and relaxing outdoor space makes it perfect for entertaining.
The ideal location offers a low maintenance lifestyle located only a short walk from the array of public and private schools, University and boutique shops. The home is located in a very desirable and quiet street, and offers direct access for walking the dog or taking the kids out to kick a ball or ride a bike. It's a safe and convenient home.
Features We Love:
- 3 good sized bedrooms throughout the home
- The open plan living room flows and connects seamlessly with the spacious back patio, perfect for entertaining
- 2 bathrooms with ensuite off the master bedroom
- Functional kitchen looks out over the large covered outdoor patio and private backyard
- Generous grassed and fenced backyard
- 539m2 low maintenance easy care block
- Single Carport
- Pets on application
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
1. raywhitesippydowns.com.au - click the grey 'Book an Inspection' button underneath the properties photos.
2. realestate.com.au - click the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button or 'Request an Inspection Time'
If you're using a mobile phone or tablet select the 'Email Agent' button.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.