Serendipitous Lakefront Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
***ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW - SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ***
Few houses enjoy such a privileged position, offering an infusion of relaxed style and sophistication ... 5 Regal Crescent is that rare lakefront property offering a private and idyllic location that invites you to step outside. The setting encourages you to relax, unwind and indulge in its serenity. Open plan living soaks in ample, natural light from the North facing aspect. The home seduces you from the very first moment you step off the curb.
- The north facing lake front position is private and serene overlooking the reserve landscape
- 4 enormous bedrooms are evenly distributed throughout the home offering the perfect separation
- The master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe takes prime position facing north overlooking the in ground pool
- The family room is tiled and again connects seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining areas and family rooms.
- Walk into the kitchen and be surprised, sprawling bench tops and ample cupboards are a must for any budding master chef.
- Fully fenced and offers generous off street parking for a boat and or caravan
- Walking tracks and bike paths close by
- The double lock up garage is larger than normal with extra high ceilings, and access to the side and rear of the home
- The in-ground salt pool is generous in size, takes pride and place off the living room and patio
Relax and watch the scene unfold before you. The modern and contemporary design is comfortable, inspired by family, offering generous living proportions. Enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures of being by the water, where your neighbours are few and far between, the aspect is private, where you can share intimate moments, create memorable times with families and friends and live a life less ordinary.
You will wish summer could last forever, You will wish you were here. Listen to your heart and indulge yourself and come take a look at what a true lakefront lifestyle has to offer.
OW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Simply go to our website: http://raywhitesippydowns.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button. Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.