Spacious Home With Ducted Airconditiong & Room For A Boat, Trailer Or Caravan
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
***ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW - SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ***
In a small quiet pocket on the Eastern edge of Sippy Downs, a short stroll to Mooloola River National Park this immaculately presented contemporary four bedroom home must be viewed to appreciate the space.
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious open plan tiled lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher and a large breakfast bar
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- 1.5KW solar plus gas hot water system
- Plumbed in water tank. Property is 3 Wels Water Rated, tenant to pay for water usage.
- Lots of storage and remote double lock up garage
- Freshly painted throughout
- Side access available - 3.2m double gate with room for a boat, trailer or caravan
- 5-zone ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to be installed on 11th April
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced low maintenance gardens
- Small pets considered
- Long term rental available
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.raywhitesippydowns.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button. Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.